Safety, comfort, and confidence — these are the top priorities of Delta Accessibility in providing your business with commercial ceiling lifts. Our lifting solutions aim to promote a safe environment for both the caregiver and the patient.
Delta Accessibility carries a complete line of high-quality permanent, portable, bariatric, and free-standing ceiling lifts. The ceiling lift systems we offer are designed to give the caregiver the confidence to carry out even the most difficult patient transfer.
Our complete range of ceiling lifts, produced by the leading manufacturers in the industry, comes in modern designs and features, which can be easily integrated with the existing plan of your facility. Our goal is to provide a safe and comfortable experience to the patients and caregivers involved in the transfer. We ensure that the caregiver can easily operate the ceiling lift and give the patient a smooth transfer from one point to another without breaking a sweat. The commercial ceiling lift helps reduce the risk of injuries and accidents, which usually happen during manual lifting.
The full-service commercial ceiling lift solutions offered by Delta Accessibility include evaluation, installation, and maintenance. Our specialist and technicians will provide efficient cost-control and hands-on guidance in operating the equipment. This will ensure that you get the most from your ceiling lift and that it can provide optimal experience during everyday use.
Top-of-the-line Lifting Solutions
From carry bars, motors, and tracks, Delta Accessibility has the best products that will make lifting and transferring a patient very easy tasks. Choose from the wide selection of sling bars, bariatric lifts, portable ceiling lifts, and free-standing tracks only here at Delta Accessibility: the #1 provider of mobility solutions.
Increase the efficiency of your commercial ceiling lift by pairing it with the appropriate type of carry bar. Below is a selection of carry bars that will ensure better and comfortable lifting experience.
- SlingBar S: suitable for lifting children and smaller adults; it can also be used for training with the Walking Vest
- SlingBar M: a wide standard sling bar measuring 17.7 in (450 mm); best for most lifting situations
- SlingBar L: excellent for lifting pain-sensitive patients like those who have undergone a major surgery
- Sling Bar RFL X4: a sling crossbar with 4-point steel, which provides a wide space for bariatric users
- BariBar: the best type of sling bar that can carry patients weighing up to 1000 lbs
If permanent lifting solution is what you are looking for, Delta Accessibility’s fixed-motor commercial ceiling lift is what you need. We offer 5 types of fixed ceiling lifts that come in different weight capacities.
- C-450 Fixed Ceiling Lift: The C-450 may be the smallest in the pack but it has an impressive weight capacity of 450 lbs. It can be easily operated by one caregiver and can give the user a smooth and quiet transfer. With on-board controls, digital display, and emergency lowering features, the C-450 truly performs even in the most difficult patient transfer.
- C-625 Fixed Ceiling Lift: This compact ceiling lift has advanced features, including a digital display and programmability which make it easier to maintain. It can operate quietly with a quick lifting speed and weight capacity of 625 lbs. The C-625 is specifically designed to provide a safe and smooth transfer for the patient.
- C-800 Bariatric Ceiling Lift: This type of fixed commercial ceiling lift provides the comfort and safety that the bariatric patient needs. Just push a button and it will carefully transfer the user at a very smooth speed. This is the choice of most healthcare centers for its design helps eliminate the part where the caregiver really need to lift the patient manually. Its cutting-edge safety features make the C-800 the best commercial ceiling lift, for it minimizes injuries and accidents when handling patients.
- C-1000 Bariatric Ceiling Lift: The C-1000 is more than just an ordinary ceiling lift. This is the excellent choice for lifting bariatric patients who are very sensitive to pain. With a 1000-pound weight capacity, the C-1000 can give the caregiver the confidence when providing comfort needed by the patient.
Transferring from one area to another can be very tiring, but with a portable ceiling lift, the caregiver can easily transfer the patient to other rooms. Delta Accessibility offers you the flexibility you need for patient care and proper handling.
- P-300 Portable Ceiling Lift: If you are looking for affordable, lightweight, and easy-to-operate commercial ceiling lift, then the P-300 is the one for you. Weighing under 7 lbs, this portable ceiling lift is easy to use, easy to move, and, most importantly, easy on your budget. It has impressive safety features and is compatible to any track system.
- P-440 Portable Ceiling Lift: The P-440 is a lightweight portable ceiling lift, which can be easily operated by a single caregiver when moving the patient from corner to corner. Its impressive features include a strap sensor, emergency lowering control, safety limits, and over-speed governor.
- P-600 Portable Ceiling Lift: For a tougher and more demanding patient transfer, the P-600 will never bring you down. With a weight capacity of 600 lbs and an optional cart, the caregiver can easily and safely perform room-to-room patient transfer.
Delta Accessibility carries a complete line of fixed, portable, and free-standing ceiling tracks. Depending on your needs, we can help you find the suitable track for your commercial ceiling lift.
Cross Shape 3-Post Bath System: Going to the bathroom can be difficult for most patients with limited mobility. But this is not the case here in Delta Accessibility. We make patient transfer and handling as easy, smooth, and safe as possible. With a portable 3-post bath system, patients can go to the bathtub (standard type) with ease and comfort.
Castor Free-Standing Track: The Castor functions as a stationary lift system, and is the best option for occasional lifting tasks in a specific area where installing a rail system on the ceiling is not possible.
Pressure Fit Ceiling Track: There are really times that a fixed ceiling lift would not work, especially when the environment of the facility does not permit installation of this kind of ceiling lift. But do not fear for the Pressure Fit Ceiling Track is here to save the day. This portable tracking system totally eliminates the need for installation and can be quickly assembled.
Square 4-Post Free-Standing Track: This tracking system is designed to provide both the caregiver and patient the flexibility of a free-standing gantry. The square 4-post free-standing track can be used in multiple spaces and can even be attached into any type of portable or fixed commercial ceiling lift.
Ceiling Track: Choosing Delta Accessibility as your commercial ceiling lift dealer gives you the assurance that you are using the most durable ceiling track systems available. Our ceiling lift systems can give you peace of mind in performing even the most difficult patient transfer. The ceiling track requires very minimal effort when operated by the caregiver, and the Delta Accessibility specialists will perform the installation to ensure that you can use the equipment to its full potential.
Commercial Ceiling Lift: Permanent and Portable Lifting Solutions for your Business
Provide the best mobility and lifting solutions to both caregivers and patients in your facility. Choose only the trusted dealer in the industry! Make every patient transfer safe, comfortable, and dignifying for both the caregiver and patient. Call Delta Accessibility today!
Let Us Improve Your Quality of Living!
Delta Accessibility can meet your commercial and residential adaptation needs no matter the size of the project. From small businesses to large corporations, we are big enough to serve and small enough to care.